- What is the attire for Junior League meetings?
People typically attend meetings in what they have worn that day. You will see everything from suits to jeans. No athletic wear. Be comfortable, but please be respectful.
- When do I get my login?
- How many Provisionals are there?
From 275 – 375
- If I have questions, who should I direct them to?
1. Training Requirements-Current Year
- Attend one (1) May Introduction Meeting
- Training regarding critical issues facing Dallas
- Attend four (4) out of six (6) Provisional Course Meetings (PCM)
- Training with other Provisionals through connection and mentorship with Active and Sustaining Membership
- Attend three (3) Small Group Meetings and one (1) Small Group Social
- Training through dynamic speakers with the general members
- Attend four (4) General Membership Meetings (GMM)
Attendance Policy: No absences allowed from Training Requirements.
2. Service Requirements
- 20-hour Provisional Project* (due to COVID-19, it will be a 10-hour project)
- Community Bus Tour
- Fund Development Donation (FDD)
- Support the JLD by making a meaningful donation or attending the Milestones Luncheon or Auction Party
- Dallas Community Meeting
- Attend a Dallas County community meeting, such as a DISD Board or Dallas City Council meeting
- Self scheduled
Attendance Policy: No absences allowed from Service Requirements.
3. Pay All Fees (at May Meeting)
- Annual Dues – $295
- Provisional Fees – $75
The amount of $370 is due online no later than May 31. A $25 late fee is assessed for payments after May 31.