Each year, the Junior League of Dallas through the Research & Development Committee identifies approximately 40 projects that will comprise the majority of the JLD Community Program for the following year.
The 2020-2021 Community Program (R&D) Grantees will receive trained JLD volunteers and/or funding during the 2020-2021 JLD fiscal year (June-May).
The 2020-2021 Community Program Application will be available March 1, 2019.
Applications for the Community Program, Provisional Projects, and Transfer Projects must be received by April 1, 2019 at 5 pm.
Please join us for the Grant Workshop held at JLD Headquarters, 8003 Inwood Road, on Thursday, March 7, 2019 from 9 – 11 am. The Grant Workshop will provide detailed information for:
- 2020-2021 Community Program (R&D)
- 2019-2020 Provisional Projects
- 2019-2020 Transfer Projects
- Kids in the Kitchen [applications will be due in July 2019]
- Community Assistance Fund [applications accepted throughout the year]
If you have an issue with your Agency Username and/or Password, please contact Kristianne Hinkamp at email@example.com.
Community Project Requests (R&D)
- Projects must further the JLD mission and respond to recognized community needs.
- Available to nonprofit agencies in Dallas County that meet the established criteria.
- Agencies requesting JLD funding must also include a volunteer placement component to their request that will provide a minimum of 60 hours of service opportunities per volunteer. There is a 10 volunteer minimum.
- The request process from application to acceptance of approved projects takes approximately one year.
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Brush, Research & Development Chair, at Community@jld.net