Each year we train a group of first-year members, “Provisionals,” to be effective volunteers and leaders in the community. Provisional members complete a comprehensive training course that allows them to experience needs, first-hand, within the Dallas community. This year each Provisional will participate in one of twelve 20-hour community service projects. The projects span our six Issue Areas: Arts and Culture, Poverty Intervention, Family Preservation, Violence Intervention, Health, and Education.
The 2020-2021 Provisional Project Application Process is now closed.
Our grant application cycle for our Community Grants, Provisional Projects and Transfer Projects typically opens in March of each year. We offer a Grants Workshop in late February or early March each year.
- Offers 20 hours of concentrated service for each Provisional Member
- Supports between 25 – 35 Provisional Members
- Makes an immediate impact to the agency
- Provides an opportunity for Provisional Members to interact with each other and the community
- Funding Available – up to $700
2019-2020 Provisional Projects
For more information, please contact the Provisional Project Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.