We are proud to have many outstanding Sustaining members who continue to share their JLD leadership skills and training while making a difference in the community. They represent the very best qualities of League members and show selfless dedication. It’s time once again to honor one of these remarkable women with the Sustainer of the Year Award.
Please save the date to nominate a fellow Sustainer! Nominations are due April 8.
The Sustainer of the Year Award is presented annually by JLD Active members. The awardee will be announced in June and honored at the Milestones Luncheon this November.
All nomination forms must adhere to the guidelines to be eligible for consideration. Criteria for the award is:
• Is a resident of Dallas County
• Has not served as a JLD Active President
• Continues to use her JLD training to impact the community
• Has ongoing and current involvement of a substantial nature with community organizations as a volunteer
• Must be a JLD Sustainer in good standing
All entries and information will be held in strictest confidence.
To submit your nomination, please click here.