Grants for Innovative Teaching (GFIT) is dedicated to improving education by funding unique programs designed especially for a particular school or grade level. The program is committed to the cause of better education in the Dallas Independent School District (Dallas ISD) and strives to promote opportunities for teachers and students.
- All Dallas ISD educators are eligible to apply
- Projects span all grade levels (K-12) and across all subject areas
- Educators may request funding up to $2,000 for innovative teaching projects
The 2019-2020 application opens Monday, January 14 and closes Friday, April 26, 2019. Please click here to apply.
*Note: the educator is the “agency”
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience an issue with your Username and/or Password.
We encourage all applicants to review the resources below:
- Application Info Flyer
- Application Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Approved Dallas ISD Vendors
- Grant Writing Workshop Presentation
- GFIT Application Webinar
If you have questions about the application process, please contact GFIT Application Liaisons, Lara Bubalo Manor and Bonnie Achariyakosol, at email@example.com. Emails will be returned within 48 hours.